AYP Summer Camp 2021
Registration for Summer 2021 opens December 1st at 9am CST, and we could not be more excited!
Our team here at Auburn Youth Programs could not be more eager for this summer 2021 line up. Bringing campus to you these past few months has been such an amazing experience, but we are ready to see you all in person again in just a few months! Registration opens on December 1st, and here is everything you need to know about registration.
How do I register my camper for camp?
- Register online: AYP Website
What is the registration process?
- On the camp page, find the “Register” Tab. Upon clicking the “Register Now” button, you will be redirected to provide camper information and make payment (Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express). Once payment is completed, you will receive an email with a link to complete your camper’s medical information form that is required for camp. This information must be completed within 48 hours of registering your camper for camp or he or she will be subject to automatic removal from our system.
When can I register my camper for camp?
- Registration for the majority of our camps is done on a first-come, first-served basis and begins on December 1st. Due to the high demand of our summer camps, we recommend registering as soon as possible to secure a spot.
Do you keep a waitlist once a camp is full?
- Yes, once a camp has reached its max capacity, we offer a waitlist signup. Access to the waitlist will be through each camp’s “Register” tab. When a camper cancels, the next camper on the waitlist will be notified for registration.
What does the cost of camp include?
- Camp costs are all-inclusive and cover tuition, dormitory lodging, field trip transportation, meals, snacks, drinks, and all camp-specific materials and supplies needed for camp. Camp costs also include a camp t-shirt, water bottle, draw-string backpack, as well as camp photo.
What insurance information do I need to provide?
- Each camper is required to have proof of personal medical insurance. Copies of the front and back of the camper’s insurance card will be required when completing your medical information form.
Make sure to mark your calendars for December 1st at 9am CST because we know you don’t want to miss this 2021 AYP Summer!